World Cup Fever
Wed 13 Jun 2018
Will we throw it away? Will there be penalties? Will we make it further than the quarter finals?
From Roberts with Love…
To celebrate this first ever World Cup to be held in Eastern Europe, we are going to ‘kick off’ with a fantastic FREE PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE for properties that come to market whilst England remain in the tournament.
There really is no better way to promote your home in ‘World Class’ style, ensuring your property stands out from the crowd!
If you are ‘Thinking of Selling…
Good photography is very important. A photograph is the first impression a potential buyer will have of your house when looking on the internet and in the newspaper - and it can influence their decision to view it. As the old saying goes "You never get a second chance to make a first impression"
Call today whilst this offer to ‘throw in’ the professional photos is sure to ‘get a result’, because we ‘know the score’ when it comes to selling property. We definitely want you first impression to be a 'Worldy'. We'll hold our nerve as long as England do - but you never know when it will 'all be over'!
Terms and Conditions For New Instructions included in the WORLD CUP PROMOTION
· The commencement date of the promotion is 14/06/2018
· In order to qualify for the promotion a Sole Agency Agreement must have been signed and dated during the period that England remain in the tournament.
· The FREE PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY PACKAGE, cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, Corporate or Part Exchange arrangement.
· In the event the property is withdrawn from the market the photographs will not be released and remain the property of DB Roberts.
· In the event the photographs are used by any other agent to promote the property, a charge of £75+VAT (£90 inc) will be issued to the Vendor.
· Additional elements within the marketing pack, including the EPC, Video Walkthrough, Premium Listing and Feature Property Allocation are excluded from the promotion and will be charged in line with the standard fee scale.