To concentrate time and effort on selling all the services of the company – house sales and add-on services such as FMAs, mortgages, conveyancing, removals, overseas and survey.
- Greet customers – over the telephone – in a friendly but professional manner, deal with their enquiries and provide the information they request. Answer the telephone in a prompt, efficient manner following company procedure. Ensure adequate knowledge of telephone system e.g. call forwarding; answering machine; etc. Behave in a customer-focused manner at all times.
- Develop professional relationship with clients and, where appropriate, continue to offer add-on sales opportunities throughout the relationship with the client to maximise business opportunities across all income streams.
- Arrange all appointments for valuations, viewings, etc in line with company policy and procedures, using skilful diary management. Follow up as appropriate.
- Ensure that files and PC records are kept up to date at all times, making detailed notes of all activity in a timely manner.
- Work closely with other team members, keeping them up-to-date on all matters and also support all branches, maximising business profitability.
- To be prepared to work on a shift pattern to include evenings and weekends and to cover for staff, e.g. during periods of holiday or sickness.
- Carry out any other reasonable duty of a like nature that may be required from time to time.
- Respect and maintain client confidentiality and behave in a cost conscious manner.
- Be aware of, understand and adhere to all relevant company policies and procedures, e.g. company’s complaints procedure.
- Ensure that Health & Safety obligations are met with at all times, thus ensuring the safety of self, and co-workers.
- Adhere to the company’s dress code at all times.
- Maintain a tidy and presentable work area. You have a responsibility to engender a supportive teamwork environment by not only working towards your individual targets but also contributing to the success of the team as a whole.
- Office security: office key holders to be fully conversant with alarm procedure and what to do/who to contact in an emergency.
- Participate in meetings as required, both on and off site, including outside of trading hours as appropriate.
- This job description is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to amend this job description from time to time, to meet business objectives.
The job for you?
Please download the application form below, fill it out and send it to email@example.com