We'll do the hard work so you don't have to
If you want us to take the strain whilst you enjoy a remote approach to managing your property, you can find what you are looking for with our Fully Managed Service.
In addition to the services included in our Tenant Finding Service, the Fully Managed Service includes premium listings on property portals when we market the property you wish to let as well as advertising in local press. This will ensure your property stands out from the crowd to prospective tenants.
We will also look after your property and tenant throughout the tenancy and pay 3 or 4 monthly visits, depending on how far along the tenancy is, to ensure the condition of your property is being kept to the required standard. Should any maintenance or repair issues arise, we will deal with them in a timely manner and arrange for work to be carried out by one of our approved contractors.
The Fully Managed Service also includes ongoing advice and assistance in relation to the legal aspects of running a rental property.
What we will do for you
In summary, our Fully Managed Service includes:
- Marketing your property until a suitable tenant is found
- Premium listings on property portals (wherever possible)
- Accompanying prospective tenants on viewings if required
- Carrying out tenant referencing to determine the suitability of the prospective tenant
- Preparing the Tenancy Agreement
- Collecting deposit monies and one month’s rent in advance
- Holding the tenant’s deposit in accordance with the Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme
- Providing a Schedule of Condition
- Contacting utility suppliers regarding meter readings and tenancy details
- Receiving rent from your tenant and paying it promptly in to your account via electronic bank transfer
- Looking after your property and tenant throughout the tenancy
- Regular visits to your property during the tenancy to check and report on its condition
- Managing reported maintenance issues and arranging repairs as required through our approved contractors
- Advising on and assisting with the legal aspects of letting your property
- Full check out at the end of the tenancy
- Deposit reconciliation
To take advantage of this service, please contact our dedicated lettings team on 01743 284502 or by emailing us.