Buy >
Rent >
Advanced Advanced

Advanced Property Search

Insurance for Tenants

Contents insurance

contents insurance

As a tenant moving into a property you should always ensure that you have adequately insured your possessions against any unforeseen incident or accident. It is not only accidents that need to be protected against; you and your possessions are at risk should fire or flooding strike, so taking out a specialist tenant’s insurance policy is advisable in order to avoid suffering a financial loss should this occur.

Protect your deposit

protect your deposit

In addition to this, investing in an insurance policy can help you protect your deposit and ensure part of this sum is not retained by a landlord at the end of your tenancy to make up for accidental or uninsurable damages.

Choose the correct policy

choose the correct policy

As the occupier of a property you will also have responsibilities towards the landlord’s property and its contents and you should hold insurance that is adequate to protect against any liability that may occur. Unfortunately, from time to time, accidents will happen no matter how careful you strive to be, so the best possible route you can take is to make sure you have an adequate policy in place to cover the financial loss should an incident occur.

Let us help

Let us help

To get a quote for specialist tenant insurance, please speak to our Property Management Team on 01952 613166 or email Property Management for more information.